Support Ticket email

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 16, 2014, 8:44:51 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

We try to implement for internal use, ERPNEXT 4.1 support tickets system.

We setting up outgoing/incoming mail setting for support account and both are working (email arrive to support system). The problem is any support users can't access any tickets. The error is: "Communication, Row #1, Not allowed to access User with User = Administrator" / "Did not load" / "Not permitted"

The question is: We need to set other rights for support users into the system? All all users that work for support are added already into "Support Team" role.

Remark: What I observe (into "Communication list" log): all emails that arrive into support system are created by user: Administrator.

Best Regards

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 9:26:14 AM7/16/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hi Sebastian,

As an immediate solution, go to Setup > Role Permissions Manager, select Communication and uncheck "apply_user_permissions" from all roles.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 16, 2014, 11:16:52 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

Thanks for your quick answer. It's works for existing tickets, but now we didn't receive in erpnext any new email tickets. The ERP is connected to pop3 server, get the email from support account, but I can't see it on the support ticket desk.
I don't know how to see it... if exist.

BR

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Sebastian Lungu <sebi....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

We try to implement for internal use, ERPNEXT 4.1 support tickets system.

We setting up outgoing/incoming mail setting for support account and both are working (email arrive to support system). The problem is any support users can't access any tickets. The error is: "Communication, Row #1, Not allowed to access User with User = Administrator" / "Did not load" / "Not permitted"

The question is: We need to set other rights for support users into the system? All all users that work for support are added already into "Support Team" role.

Remark: What I observe (into "Communication list" log): all emails that arrive into support system are created by user: Administrator.

Best Regards

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 11:28:41 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Is there any message in a blue box at the bottom of the support ticket list?

Sent from my phone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-fo...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/59f78568-cdbd-4824-a93c-e72f0cf37539%40googlegroups.com.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 16, 2014, 11:34:12 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
No. I don't have any error or something else. Just not appear.
Also Scheduler Log List is clear.
Strange

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 12:05:45 PM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Your scheduler isn't running then. Check setup / system settings / enable scheduler.

Also did you start celery via honcho or are you using supervisor?

Sent from my phone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-fo...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/e5b577ae-e91a-477e-9d91-d1859d1a7cc7%40googlegroups.com.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 17, 2014, 2:58:09 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

Scheduler is checked and celery is configured to start via supervisor. How can I check if celery in started, or what is the command to restart?

Thanks

Anand Doshi

Jul 17, 2014, 3:09:10 AM7/17/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Before that you should check for Scheduler Error Logs at Setup > System > Scheduler Logs

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/038fb3bc-a94a-4cf8-87a2-d58ec17318f3%40googlegroups.com.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 17, 2014, 3:32:47 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
The Scheduler Log List is clear: "No Scheduler Log found"

What I notice in log files, /home/erpnext/frrape-bench/logs/workerbeat.error.log is:

[2014-07-17 12:44:15,886: INFO/MainProcess] Scheduler: Sending due task scheduler (frappe.tasks.enqueue_scheduler_events)
[2014-07-17 12:49:15,992: INFO/MainProcess] Scheduler: Sending due task scheduler (frappe.tasks.enqueue_scheduler_events)

PS: I reboot the server and I have the same situation.
I change configuration of pop3 server, and after a save the configuration, he connect one time, get the messages from inbox, but nothing appear into the desk.

Strange, I miss something
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 17, 2014, 5:44:51 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Ufff, I made it!

I remove site file and site db and I reinstalled. All support mails are received into interface.

BR