How to delete User in ERPNext(only Admin have permission)

rahul nejanawar

Jul 16, 2014, 9:43:07 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created 4 User in my ERPNext and now I want to delete one User from my User List. I tried Role Permissions Manager ie I checked delete option in that. after that I found 'X'(delete) symbol on my User list of ERPNext. To test that I logged as a different user to my ERPNext that time I found delete(X) symbol in userlist(But I dont want that). I want only Admin can do delete operation.
So How to give these permission(delete-X) only to Admin.

hassan bellounis

Jul 16, 2014, 9:52:06 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi rahul,

You can create a new role, give that role the delete permission on your user list, and only give that role to the one responsible for deleting users.

rahul nejanawar

Jul 16, 2014, 10:03:40 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you hassan,

Is it not possible to set delete permission only to the Administrator by using initial setting ie without creating new role and all.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM, hassan bellounis <hassan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (hassan.b...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hi rahul,

You can create a new role, give that role the delete permission on your user list, and only give that role to the one responsible for deleting users.

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 10:04:56 AM7/16/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Which role did you give delete permission to?

You should give delete permission to only System Manager.

Thanks,
Anand.

rahul nejanawar

Jul 16, 2014, 10:16:16 AM7/16/14