Unable to send quotation by mail

hassan bellounis

Jul 16, 2014, 10:00:16 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

I don't really like the print format included in erpnext, so I created my own about a week ago. And everything was fine.
But today I Made a quotation for a customer, submitted it. And when I tried to send it with my custom print format it wouldn't do anything, the email dialog was still there. I tried with the standard print format et the others, it worked well. But just with my print format it wouldn't work.
I tried creating a new print format to see if it changed anything, but still the same bug.

What should I do ?

thanks
Hassan

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 10:03:16 AM7/16/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hi Hassan,

There should be an error message in the browser's JavaScript console. It will help to debug the issue.

Thanks,
Anand.

hassan bellounis

Jul 16, 2014, 10:12:07 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Here is what I get on firefox :

NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500
ReferenceError: s is not defined                                          frappe.min.js line 1675 > eval:1
NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 10:16:25 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi hassan

Can you reproduce this error in chrome browser? It shows better error traces in its JavaScript console.

Sent from my phone

hassan bellounis

Jul 16, 2014, 10:30:06 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
  1. Uncaught ReferenceError: s is not defined VM72:1
    1. (anonymous function)VM72:1
    2. $.extend.run_embedded_jsfrappe.min.js:1675
    3. $.extend.renderfrappe.min.js:1660
    4. $.extend.buildfrappe.min.js:1659
    5. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1234
    6. o.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:3

Anand Doshi

Jul 16, 2014, 10:50:51 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
There is an error in your print format's code. Something to do with a variable or property "s".

Sent from my phone