Guys this page is not working "https://frappe.io/buy/payment"

Mac Deus

May 29, 2014, 6:13:03 AM5/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I am experiencing the problem with loading this webpage https://frappe.io/buy/payment
can anyone assist to tell what's wrong with accessing this? Initially it was woking but I just experienced the problem in 3 days now I can't get through while I want to make payments to register my website

Rushabh Mehta

May 29, 2014, 6:17:50 AM5/29/14
to Mac Deus, erpnext-user-forum@googlegroups.com Forum
Hi Mac,

Thanks for reporting and thanks for your interest in buying our services.

We are facing some DNS trouble since yesterday, but should work fine now. If you want we can send you an invoice via PayPal.

best,
Rushabh

@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 3:43 pm, Mac Deus <bwan...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am experiencing the problem with loading this webpage https://frappe.io/buy/payment
can anyone assist to tell what's wrong with accessing this? Initially it was woking but I just experienced the problem in 3 days now I can't get through while I want to make payments to register my website

Anand Doshi

May 29, 2014, 6:19:31 AM5/29/14
to ERPNext User's Forum, Mac Deus
Hi Mac,

Which browser are you using?

Thanks,
Anand.

Addy

May 29, 2014, 6:23:34 AM5/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Kindly note that the link provided by you is incorrect

The correct link is :  https://frappe.io/buy/payment

whereas your link given is: https://frappe.io/buy/paymentbut

Just try the correct link and its working.

Mac Deus

May 29, 2014, 6:24:52 AM5/29/14
to Anand Doshi, ERPNext User's Forum
Thanks Anand,
I am using the Safari browser

Regards
==============================
PEng. Deus D.H. Masige
Executive Director,
Tanzania Association of Environmental Engineers (TAEEs)
Box 35454,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Mob: 0713/0767-483590
Email: tae...@gmail.com
Website: www.taees.wordpress.com

Kindly, consider the Environment before printing this e-mail. Be part of the environmental Activist

Anand Doshi

May 29, 2014, 6:28:56 AM5/29/14
to Mac Deus, ERPNext User's Forum
Hi Mac,

Can you try using firefox and chrome for now? We are working on fixing this issue.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.

Mac Deus

May 29, 2014, 6:33:52 AM5/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I think I will have to shift to look for another comp if that being the case.
I have a paypal account, and if the invoice via paylal works, kindly advice

Anand Doshi

May 29, 2014, 6:41:27 AM5/29/14
to Mac Deus, ERPNext User's Forum
Hi Mac,

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. We would've missed it if not for you.
We were able to fix it, so you should be able to open the site in safari too :D

Thanks,
Anand.

Mac Deus

May 29, 2014, 8:01:57 AM5/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com, Mac Deus
Thanks I think now I am able to open,
Great.
However, I haven't seen the option to pay by paypal, can you assist me to pay through PayPal?
Regards,

Deus
Rushabh

@rushabh_mehta

Mac Deus

May 29, 2014, 8:30:25 AM5/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Guys,
Thanks a lot for supporting over the matter, now it is working indeed
Stay blessed
Deus