Error when trying to change quantity

tivada...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 9:57:43 AM7/1/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Whenever I try to change the quantity field for example to 33 in this case (see screenshot) the system constantly puts extra 3 pieces of zeros to the end with the following server error:

Could you please tell me what is that and how can I fix it?

Thank you,
Tivadar

[Log] Traceback (innermost last): (frappe.min.js, line 339)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 46, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 66, in handle
    execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 84, in execute_cmd
    ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 521, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/pricing_rule/pricing_rule.py", line 112, in apply_pricing_rule
    out.append(get_pricing_rule_for_item(args_copy))
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/pricing_rule/pricing_rule.py", line 137, in get_pricing_rule_for_item
    pricing_rules = get_pricing_rules(args)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/pricing_rule/pricing_rule.py", line 193, in get_pricing_rules
    transaction_type=args.transaction_type, conditions=conditions), args, as_dict=1)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 107, in sql
    self._cursor.execute(query, values)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 185, in execute
    for key, item in args.iteritems())
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 185, in <genexpr>
    for key, item in args.iteritems())
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 278, in literal
    return self.escape(o, self.encoders)
  File "/home/ortiv/public_html/erp/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/converters.py", line 133, in quote_tuple
    return "(%s)" % (','.join(escape_sequence(t, d)))
 TypeError: sequence item 0: expected string, dict found

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 15.55.51.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 15.52.33.png

Anand Doshi

Jul 1, 2014, 12:55:37 PM7/1/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
When was the last time you ran update?

Tivadar Orosz

Jul 1, 2014, 1:07:33 PM7/1/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anand,

Thanks for trying to help. Actually I never ran update yet. I installed ERPNext around 2 or 3 weeks ago. How can I update ERPNext? Could you help me, please?

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 2, 2014, 12:58:47 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Tivadar Orosz

Jul 2, 2014, 1:37:30 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rushabh,

I did update ERPNext but the error is still there. Do you have any idea why is that?

Thanks,
Tivadar

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 2, 2014, 1:42:34 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Tivadar Orosz

Jul 2, 2014, 1:59:36 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rushabh,

I opened a ticket in GitHub per your request. It's #1877

wa...@xavierltd.com

Jul 2, 2014, 4:24:14 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
‎Hi guys,

We have a setup for a client who is into retail and has multiple outlets. Our approach ‎was to define a warehouse for each store and restrict sales people in each of the stores to Sales Invoices linked with their respective warehouses.

The issue now is that store managers would like to have Stock Balance and Stock Ledger reports for their individual stores.

Question 1: how do we go about allowing a user to only view Stock Reports for a particular warehouse?

Question 2: is it also possible to give restricted access to financial/transactional reports using the same criteria above?

Kind regards,

Anand Doshi

Jul 2, 2014, 9:00:05 AM7/2/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hi Wale,

In version 4, it should be possible to restrict the standard Stock Ledger report based on User Permissions on Warehouse.

Regarding Financial / Transactional reports, which specific reports do you intend to restrict?

-Anand.

Olawale Olowu

Jul 2, 2014, 9:25:47 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

Thanks for your response. For financial reports, I'm referring to all the main reports under Accounts:

General Ledger
Trial Balance
Financial Statements
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable
Sales Register
Purchase Register

I'm aware that 'Warehouse' may probably not be applicable in this case but can we restrict access to these reports by Cost Center perhaps?

Kind regards,

Jul 2, 2014, 10:59:36 AM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks!

Kind regards,
Olawale Olowu
wa...@xavierltd.com
Jul 3, 2014, 2:27:42 AM7/3/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Hi Team,

Should be "Hi Community" :) We hope to make this a two way conversation.
You can hide permission on pages (by Opening the Page) or hide the module.

Kind regards,
Wale

wa...@xavierltd.com

Jul 3, 2014, 3:20:07 AM7/3/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
‎Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for the quick response. I however require further clarification on 'hide‎ permission on pages'. When I open the Activity page, I don't see any options for permissions?

Hiding the module on the other hand would mean that no user gets t‎o see the activity stream at all.

Kind regards,
Wale‎
Jul 3, 2014, 10:21:50 AM7/3/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wale,

Activity feed is filtered based on permissions in ver 4.

It should address your concern.

I think you should test out version 4. There are many improvements related to permissions.

-Anand.

Sent from my phone