HR -> Salary Structure: "Reduce Deduction for Leave with Pay", what does this for? Deduction for leave with pay can be reduced?

Y Y

Sep 23, 2014, 4:24:29 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

As subject. thanks very much.

Best Regards,
Yang

Nabin Hait (ERPNext)

Sep 23, 2014, 5:03:14 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
If you check this, “Deduction” amount will be reduced in salary slip proportionately based on “Leave without pay” days. "Leave without pay” is a leave type here.

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

Y Y

Sep 23, 2014, 5:24:34 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nabin,

In which case user would like to check that checkbox? i see it in every row.

In addition to that, i see income section has similar checkbox. I understand, if i have LWP, then i need to reduce the earning. I don't understand, LWP will reduce the deduction.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Yang

在 2014年9月23日星期二UTC+8下午5时03分14秒,Nabin Hait写道:
If you check this, “Deduction” amount will be reduced in salary slip proportionately based on “Leave without pay” days. "Leave without pay” is a leave type here.

On Sep 23, 2014, at 1:54 PM, Y Y <yangy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Team,

As subject. thanks very much.

Best Regards,
Yang

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

Nabin Hait (ERPNext)

Sep 23, 2014, 5:28:15 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I can’t remember the use case now. But it is there as a part of generic design, if there is a any use case, it will meet the need.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/1cea2698-ca13-470e-9a64-cf1af1e0f034%40googlegroups.com.

Y Y

Sep 23, 2014, 5:34:18 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
oh, thanks anyway, does anybody else know this?

在 2014年9月23日星期二UTC+8下午5时28分15秒,Nabin Hait写道: