Sales Invoice | Accounts User - Requires Read Permissions for Customer Doc Type

Javier

Sep 5, 2014, 5:10:50 AM9/5/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts,

Based on my understanding, as an Accounts User you would need to be able to create a Sales Invoice from a Sales Order.

Currently the default Role Permissions for an Accounts User does not contain Read Permissions for the Customer Document Type. As a result, the Accounts User cannot create a Sales Invoice that is tied to a Customer.

I believe this should be included in the default permissions? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you very much guys.

Javier

Umair Sayyed

Sep 5, 2014, 7:35:05 AM9/5/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Javier,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Have posted Github issue for this.

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/2153

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com