Has any of you implemented a Business Intelligence solution with ERPNext ?

74 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

LogicB

da leggere,
20 feb 2014, 00:37:5820/02/14
a erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Users,

We have started recently to engage with the ERPNext community and would like to hear from the group whether any one has implemented a Business Intelligence solution utilizing the ERPNext transactional data. We are talking about the generic business intelligence solution which provides you (the business users) with basic dashboarding and adhoc reporting capabilities using a simple drag and drop user interface. More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Intelligence .

If you have implemented or tried to implement one, please share your experience in doing the same. If you are planning to implement one then please do share what is the end goal you are trying to achieve by implementing a BI/Analytical solution.

Regards,
Bala

With more power, comes more responsibility !
With less power, comes more creativity !!
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi