rounded tax into no decimal

j.trip...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 7:53:41 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

First, apologize me for bad language, so the question is, is it possible to calculate tax straight into no decimal, like rounded but without any decimal needed, since our tax regulation is not accepted decimal. Example : sub total 1,555,556  tax 10% 155,555.60 then net total become 1,711,111.60 but in this case i only want tax value calculation is 155,556 so net total will be 1,711,112.

Need your kind help is there any way to make this happen?  Thank you in advance.

Rgds,
Rius

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 20, 2014, 1:58:37 AM6/20/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Rius,

Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. You will have to add another line entry to round / write off the decimals.

best,
Rushabh

@rushabh_mehta

j.trip...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2014, 9:58:17 AM6/25/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rushabh,

Thank you for your support, sorry for late reply, will try your suggest further.

Rgds,
Rius

On 19-Jun-2014, at 5:23 pm, j.trip...@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

First, apologize me for bad language, so the question is, is it possible to calculate tax straight into no decimal, like rounded but without any decimal needed, since our tax regulation is not accepted decimal. Example : sub total 1,555,556  tax 10% 155,555.60 then net total become 1,711,111.60 but in this case i only want tax value calculation is 155,556 so net total will be 1,711,112.

Need your kind help is there any way to make this happen?  Thank you in advance.

Rgds,
Rius

j.trip...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 3:38:51 PM7/2/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rushabh,

I am sorry that I got stuck on trying your suggest to add another line entry to round / write off the decimals, could you show me how to made that another line entry step, please? Thank you for your help.

Rgds,
Rius

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 3, 2014, 12:55:29 AM7/3/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
In your taxes table, add another line to cancel out your fraction, so that the net entry in the General Ledger is integer. You can use the "Write Off" head for this or create a new one.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/29cd2477-c5fd-4b73-8aa8-40e9bc8d1e87%40googlegroups.com.