LEAVE YEAR DIFFERENT FROM FISCAL YEAR

WO

Sep 18, 2012, 3:39:57 AM9/18/12
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
How can we configure leave year separate from financial year. eg leave year runs from Jan - Dec. Financial year runs from mar to april

Umair Sayyed

Sep 19, 2012, 2:54:30 AM9/19/12
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For now, this request has been added in our Feature Request list.

As per the discussion, we will remove Fiscal Year from leave transactions and give an option to enter "from - to date". It will allow you to select dates as per HR policy. We shall develop this in near future and update all customers on user forum.

ERPNext Feature Request page: https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/wiki/Feature-Suggestions

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed

JD

Jul 14, 2014, 9:59:13 AM7/14/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Still I find "Fiscal Year" in HR forms. Can we expect the option "from - to date" implemented soon.
Thans & Best Regards
Jaliya

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 15, 2014, 12:40:43 AM7/15/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Add +1 to the GitHub Issue - will add it to the next poll.

There are only so many things we can do in one go.