Best report to use for Making Delivery Notes

Don Blackowiak

Sep 19, 2014, 12:47:59 AM9/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  After our warehouse has received against several purchase orders from multiple suppliers, they begin preparing a shipment.

So my question is the recommended method of preparing the delivery notes, packing slips and eventually sales invoices.  In some cases they will immediately package what they receive, so they can do the delivery from the Sales Order. In other cases they may be mixing items from multiple suppliers in a single box for export.

I see this report "Query Report: Ordered Items To Be Delivered" in the system.  But it doesn't have the available stock, and I don't seem to have permissions to modify it.

Thanks for your help!
--Don

Nabin Hait (ERPNext)

Sep 19, 2014, 1:02:04 AM9/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Seems like it is a good suggestion to add “Available qty” in “Ordered items to be delivered” report. Can you raise a github issue for this?

Don Blackowiak

Sep 19, 2014, 9:02:47 AM9/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Nabin.  I figured out how to post it.