Dropbox backup config

Ad Jam

Sep 8, 2014, 8:48:22 AM9/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Can't seem to get dropbox backup working my on ERPNext installation on Ubuntu 12.04

When I click on 'Allow Dropbox Access', this message shows up:

'Please set Dropbox access keys in your site config'

I have my correct API app key and secret key from dropbox

I found 2 files called conf.py, added my dropbox keys to one, then the other, then both.

Still getting the same message everytime.

Please help, thanks

Sunil Kumar

Sep 8, 2014, 11:34:43 AM9/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ad jam,

Just give a second attempt by enabling popup in your browser. I think it should work.

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext

Ad Jam

Sep 9, 2014, 3:29:59 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sunil,

Thanks for your answer.
I tried without the popup blocker but no dice.

I made a new app on dropbox and tried that, still zilch.

Any other ideas?

Pratik Vyas

Sep 9, 2014, 3:35:36 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Have you added the keys to site_config.json?

It should like,
{
"db_name": "demo",
"db_password": "DZ1I55xJ9qvkHvUH",