How to generate payment entry(JV) for installments

rahul nejanawar

Jul 29, 2014, 7:41:06 AM7/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Any buddy tell me how to generate payment  entry(JV) for installment payments ie
EX-1:
 Every week I will receive some goods from my suppliers. When they deliver goods that time I will not pay them. I will pay them with there whole amount only once in a month(I will do one payment for 4-5 purchase).
EX_2:
 I will sell some products to my customer and my customer will pay me in installments(as well some time they will pay some amounts in advance also) so tell me how to do payment entry(JV) for this in ERPNext.

Sunil Kumar

Jul 29, 2014, 10:56:32 AM7/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rahul,

I assume, in a process when your supplier deliver goods, you generate a purchase order, purchase invoice and pay. To get it done in ERPNext, you can follow these steps:

step 1: Make a purchase order (Buying > purchase order)
Step 2: Make a purchase invoice (Accounts > purchase invoice) by selecting "from existing purchase order" from "Actions" from top right. This step will add all goods price delivered by your supplier in whole month.
Step 3: At the end of month you can open that "purchase invoice" and make a payment entry by clicking on "Actions" button from top right.

To give one example, I have made few entry at https://demo.frappecloud.com. Look at PO-00128, PO-00129 > PINV-00016 > JV-00003

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext

rahul nejanawar

Jul 30, 2014, 3:37:57 AM7/30/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sunil.

May I know in detail about how to create JV for multiple invoice(purchase receipt). And also I want to know how to deal with JV in case of installments payment(supplier/customer).

Regards,
Rahul

Sunil Kumar

Jul 30, 2014, 8:48:34 AM7/30/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rahul,

You can make JV for multiple invoice by

Accounts > JV > New (While making entry select your invoice no, you can select multiple invoices).
Second part of question is not clear.

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext