Quotation Email

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Jun 10, 2014, 11:32:29 AM6/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Issue with QUOTATION email, i dont want the ERPNEXT and other grey area in my email, also is there any way i can send the quotation in a PDF rather then HTML?
erpnext.png

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 2:29:34 AM6/11/14
On 10-Jun-2014, at 9:02 pm, Muhammad Asim Baloch <i...@asimbaloch.com> wrote:

Issue with QUOTATION email, i dont want the ERPNEXT and other grey area in my email,

You will have to change the template footer. Right now you will have to edit the code - we will make this editable in an upcoming version.

also is there any way i can send the quotation in a PDF rather then HTML?

Right now no. In our experience HTML is the most commonly used format for sending invoices. Even large vendors like Amazon use HTML invoices.

<erpnext.png>

Federico Torreti

Jun 23, 2014, 9:17:22 AM6/23/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Rushabh - I would like to second Muhammad's request. IN our industry PDF is the standard as many HTML emails are not viewed correctly due to browser incompatibilities especially as many of our clients may use legacy systems.

Could we consider the possibility for the user to choose if the user wants HTML or PDF?

On Wednesday, 11 June 2014 14:29:34 UTC+8, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
On 10-Jun-2014, at 9:02 pm, Muhammad Asim Baloch <i...@asimbaloch.com> wrote:

Issue with QUOTATION email, i dont want the ERPNEXT and other grey area in my email,

You will have to change the template footer. Right now you will have to edit the code - we will make this editable in an upcoming version.

also is there any way i can send the quotation in a PDF rather then HTML?

Right now no. In our experience HTML is the most commonly used format for sending invoices. Even large vendors like Amazon use HTML invoices.

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 24, 2014, 1:17:06 AM6/24/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
This is an issue that is open since a long time.

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/863

We will have a look at it again.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/0c963f46-a15e-487b-8681-d865516c6856%40googlegroups.com.

Federico Torreti