return of items/ negative quantity

robert

Oct 1, 2013, 4:43:29 PM10/1/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
So far i entered a negative quantity when customers returned items, and often combined it with sales. This worked well, and furthermore is a kind of standard to process returns.
This has been disabled. If I enter a negative quaantity, I can not save. Nor further info is provided. "Dis not save"
A pity. Propose that, if possible, this functionality is put back
rgds robert

robert

Oct 1, 2013, 4:57:13 PM10/1/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
futher to this, i cannot find the earlier return tool

Nabin Hait

Oct 1, 2013, 10:28:22 PM10/1/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

There should be some error message in the browser's javascript console. Please check that and share using pastebin.com

Nabin Hait

Oct 5, 2013, 8:08:14 AM10/5/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Fixed "Did not save" issue with negative qty. And Return tool has been deprecated, you can make sales/purchase return directly through Stock Entry.

archit garg

Aug 6, 2014, 8:07:14 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am getting similar error while trying to save -ve quantity. Is there any setting which needs to be changed?

Thanks,
Archit
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Anand Doshi

Aug 6, 2014, 8:16:36 AM8/6/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Archit,

If you have installed ERPNext yourselves, you will need to update it.

-Anand.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/58f63923-f06b-4817-a9b2-cbb79393b2e7%40googlegroups.com.