PO Generated - But Email not getting sent

Mitul Limbani

Jun 10, 2014, 4:58:30 AM6/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have installed and configured email settings to send out emails and the same works well.

However when I click on email icon on the PO page, it popups up the email window but the email doesn't get sent which includes the PO as attachment.

Tried clearing cache with no help.

Any suggestions of where to look into ?

Mitul

Anand Doshi

Jun 10, 2014, 7:18:47 AM6/10/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hi.

Check the browser's javascript console, if it shows any error messages.

-Anand.

Mitul

Mitul Limbani

Jun 10, 2014, 11:15:20 AM6/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Output of JS Console in browser.

  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'menu' of undefined frappe.min.js:1267
    1. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1267
    2. o.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:3
  1. POST http://www.enterux.net/ 500 (Internal Server Error) jquery.min.js:4
    1. l.cors.a.crossDomain.sendjquery.min.js:4
    2. o.extend.ajaxjquery.min.js:4
    3. frappe.request.callfrappe.min.js:293
    4. frappe.views.CommunicationComposer.Class.extend.send_emailfrappe.min.js:1258
    5. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1256
    6. $.extend.buildfrappe.min.js:1632
    7. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1256
    8. o.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:3
  1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < frappe.min.js:294
    1. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:294
    2. k.fireWithjquery.min.js:2
    3. (anonymous function)jquery.min.js:4

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel,
Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai - 400 086. India
http://www.enterux.com/
http://www.entvoice.com/
email: mi...@enterux.in
DID: +91-22-71967196
Cell: +91-9820332422

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 1:10:48 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Are you using a custom Print Format? Could be an error in the print format. Can you see the print format in the preview?

@rushabh_mehta

Mitul Limbani

Jun 11, 2014, 1:23:59 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
No I m selecting standard print format pre-configured in the system.

using custom letter head, but the same displays properly.

but everytime i try to email the PO from the screen it gives the same JS error, and 500 internal server error.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel,
Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai - 400 086. India
http://www.enterux.com/
http://www.entvoice.com/
email: mi...@enterux.in
DID: +91-22-71967196
Cell: +91-9820332422

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 1:56:31 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Check your server log for 500 also your version does not seem to be latest - 500s are now caught and posted on the client.

(also post traces on the developer forum)

@rushabh_mehta

Mitul Limbani

Jun 11, 2014, 2:08:23 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Posted error log on dev forum.

However, whats the process to upgrade ?
Also gives rise to the question, how do i know which version is currently installed ?

I used the frappe bench method to install on plain ubuntu box.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel,
Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai - 400 086. India
http://www.enterux.com/
http://www.entvoice.com/
email: mi...@enterux.in
DID: +91-22-71967196
Cell: +91-9820332422

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 2:10:11 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Posted error log on dev forum.

However, whats the process to upgrade ?

Also gives rise to the question, how do i know which version is currently installed ?

Help - About (if you don't see a version number, it must be pretty old)