Batch-wise transactions

Corinne Claypool

Aug 26, 2014, 3:55:54 PM8/26/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, found where to get the Batch-wise inventory balance, but another view I would like is to see all of the transactions per batch in a report basis. (ie where that batch all ended up)

I have a number of queries that I am interested in based on batch number that I would love to have as a printable report (what batches have been delivered to a customer etc)

Is there someplace I can either build a new report (using child table data) or is there one already I am missing?

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 27, 2014, 12:34:43 AM8/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Corinne, will be great if you can list your report requirements in a GitHub Issue - and follow up a bit, we will be interested in adding them to the standard product.

Corinne Claypool

Aug 27, 2014, 4:22:19 AM8/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Okay ... will do...