Employee salary and expense, project sales and expenses specifying cost center- 2 or more projects

parthiban partha

Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:34 AM9/1/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and ERPNext Team ,
       In our company we are trying to implement ERPNext to replace our exiting accounting package tally , actually we are the contracting company doing two or more projects
in a same time so the employee can work for some days or hours in one project as well as they work in other projects too so i want to know how we can make entry by specifying
two projects in cost center for an employee (need a two cost center one for the employee and another for the project) through that  i want to trace out the debit and credit employee wise
and project wise (two or more projects)

The above same cases i need in sales and purchase also if i am purchasing 1000 qty i am using 500 qty(contract base no stock maintenance ) in one project-1 and remaining 500 qty to projects-2 so i want to make entry project wise how much material cost used and how much employee related debit and credit (including salary ) through cost center is it possible getting help is highly appreciated

Thanks with Regards
Parthiban