ERPNext Updates

Anand Doshi

Aug 7, 2014, 11:31:19 AM8/7/14
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we will be releasing some User Interface changes tomorrow. Here's a glimpse of what it will look like:

  1. Smarter Lists

    Image showing Smarter Lists

  2. Informative Item Table

    Image showing Informative Item Table

  3. Prominent Actions in Forms

    Image showing Prominent Actions in Forms

Next week, we will also be releasing Landed Cost Voucher, a redesign of assimilating Landed Costs. More details here: https://frappe.io/blog/erpnext-features/landed-cost

Despite our best efforts in testing, there might be some bugs that could be on the loose. Please don't panic. Just report the problem and we will start fixing them right away.

For further insights, have a look at some of our recent blog posts at https://frappe.io/blog

Also, July's open day presentations can be found at: https://frappe.io/blog/open-day/open-day-july-2014

Best,
Anand Doshi.

PS: We will be sending updates about new features and fixes about once a week or so. Hope you are okay with it.

wa...@xavierltd.com

Aug 8, 2014, 3:29:32 AM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
‎Hi Anand,

Thanks for the updates. ‎Our sincere appreciation goes out to the entire team and community. I'm loving this product more and more every day : )

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Olawale‎
Aug 8, 2014, 4:36:15 AM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Olawale for your kind words and encouragement as usual :)

Seraaj Muneer

Aug 8, 2014, 2:22:02 PM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
You guys have no idea how much we appreciate your work. Thanks so much ❤❤❤

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 8, 2014, 10:28:08 PM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Seeraj :)