Multiple Shipping Address: Unable to fetch the Shipping Address Title

Addy

Jan 7, 2013, 10:04:57 PM1/7/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to fetch the shipping address title from the address table in the Sales Order form and the below mentioned code in the custom script does not seem to work.

cur_frm.add_fetch('address','address_title','shipping_address_title');

Can some one please let me know what is wrong with the above code. I would like the title to be shown as soon as the customer is fetched.

Addy

Mar 5, 2014, 8:07:15 AM3/5/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Well I was about to post a new topic with the same requirement but then found this post made by me more than a year ago.

Once again I would like to ask the same question as to how could I fetch the address title since that field is not fetched on the SOs or DN or Sales Invoice.

Addy

Mar 20, 2014, 8:41:35 AM3/20/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Bump