Employee Appraisal function

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 18, 2014, 6:13:19 AM6/18/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Im a bit confused about what is appraisal do ?
im created an appraisal with total score 100 , has 2 items each has weight 50% , then im set my employee there and giving 5 as maximum score then im calculating the total score, but its shows me 50... why ?

i cant understand even i read the guide at https://erpnext.com/user-guide/human-resource-management/appraisal

Thanks,
BObby

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 19, 2014, 12:46:35 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
The total is the weighted average of your individual goals.

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 19, 2014, 2:15:26 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rushabh ,

Anyway can you give me example of the use case of the appraisal ?
because i still didnt get it when i should use it...

Thanks,
Bobby

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 19, 2014, 2:25:51 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 19, 2014, 4:01:03 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
anyway , why the score maximum is 5 ?.... and if i set it 5 then thescore will just add half of the total score ? is that mean the employee just can get 50% of the total score ?