Email issue

Khalid Abdu Said

Apr 29, 2014, 10:45:27 AM4/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I could not send Material Request to my supplier via Email. is there any problem to be fixed.
Regards,

Rushabh Mehta

Apr 30, 2014, 1:23:00 AM4/30/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Without an error trace it is hard for us to find out.

Khalid Abdu Said

Apr 30, 2014, 1:44:26 AM4/30/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Actually there was no error, i put my email address on the email form in Material request and send. Email sent confirmation message came with out sending any thing.
Thanks

Rushabh Mehta

May 1, 2014, 12:52:26 AM5/1/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
You might have to debug SMTP server. If there is no error, it usually means that the mail has been sent successfully via smtp.

Sign up for a SMTP relay like Mandrill and see if the error replicates.