Configuring Dropbox backup

John Wellar

Aug 6, 2014, 2:09:57 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
When I press the Allow Dropbox Access
I get the message "Please set Dropbox access keys in your site configuration"
Does this mean set the sharing for the User-ID the "Send Notifications To" has to have the Dropbox and be sharing it within Dropbox?  Or is there some other place that we need to tell ERPNext the email of the dropbox?

Thanks John

Umair Sayyed

Aug 6, 2014, 5:52:34 AM8/6/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hello John,

Please raise Support Ticket for this issue. We will setup Dropbox for you as a part of Commercial Support plan.

For the reference of open source user, check following link to sync Dropbox with your ERPNext account.

https://erpnext.com/user-guide/setting-up/third-party-backups

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com