Price Discount - Item Level

Javier

Aug 4, 2014, 4:31:32 AM8/4/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Is there a feature where we can configure item level discounts which are NOT in the form of % and instead are based on unit prices?

E.g. Discount $0.50 per unit of a particular item.

Thank you

Javier

Anand Doshi

Aug 5, 2014, 9:50:22 AM8/5/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Javier,

It is not available per item, but for the whole transaction. Can you raise an issue for this: https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

As a workaround, you can edit the Rate value such that if the Price List Rate is $ 5 and you set the Rate as $ 4.5, the code will calculate the discount % for you.

Thanks,
Anand.

Javier

Aug 7, 2014, 5:45:24 AM8/7/14