Item Wise Price List Report

Aditya Duggal

Dec 17, 2012, 9:25:28 AM12/17/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is the report for Item wise price list (Again the column width for the description is not possible to adjust):

select
 `tabItem`.`item_code` as "Item Code:Link/Item:120",
 `tabItem`.`description` as "Description:200",
 `tabItem Price`.`price_list_name` as "Price List",
 `tabItem Price`.`ref_currency` as "Currency",
 `tabItem Price`.`ref_rate` as "Price"

from
 `tabItem`, `tabItem Price`
where
 `tabItem Price`.`parent` = `tabItem`.`item_code`

order by `tabItem`.item_code asc

Aditya Duggal

Mar 20, 2014, 5:21:24 AM3/20/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to make a report for Price List since many fields are needed to be fetched from the item table. The problem I am facing is that when I am trying to join the 2 lists one from item and another from item price table then I am unable to show the multiple prices for an item from multiple price lists.

Suppose Item A has prices in 3 price lists then I would like the report to show

Item Code

Price List

Price

Currency

PL1

1

INR

PL2

2

INR

PL3

3

INR

The problem with my code is that Item A is showing only once for only one price list.

It would be great if someone could help me out with this problem.