IE on Windows Phone 8

John Hooks

Mar 31, 2014, 5:24:49 PM3/31/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a strange problem in Internet Explorer on Windows Phone 8.  When I log in, I can see the icons, however when I try to scroll it won't let me.  It tries to move the icons and the background at the same time.  When I go to email an invoice and scroll down the <div class="modal-dialog"> window gets cut off and scrolls with the page underneath instead of just that dialog scrolling.  Has anyone else seen this issue?  Does what I said make enough sense to understand it?  Thanks!

Anand Doshi

Apr 1, 2014, 12:16:17 PM4/1/14
to John Hooks, erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

We have not tested ERPNext on a Windows Phone.

Though we have customers who use ERPNext on Internet Explorer 9 and above on desktops.

The GDR 2 update for Windows Phone 8 seems to have received some fixes related to HTML5. So if you update your phone’s OS, it might start working.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/91162bc8-8415-45e1-8131-3b87c66aa3f9%40googlegroups.com.

John Hooks

Apr 1, 2014, 9:46:45 PM4/1/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Anand,
Thanks for the reply. I do have the update for windows phone 8. I'm also able to replicate part of the problem using dolphin browser on android. When I log in I cannot scroll through the app.html page. I tried with the stock android browser but it just crashes. Thanks

Anand Doshi

Apr 1, 2014, 11:21:00 PM4/1/14
to John Hooks, erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

[...]