Print Format Customization

Rohit Waghchaure

Jul 2, 2013, 5:30:13 AM7/2/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
              I have created new print format for doctype sales invoice. When i click on print option (suppose Output A) and when i click on preview -> ctrl+p (Output B), both outputs are different. I have enclosed attachment here, please help me to solve this problem

Thanks and Regards
Rohit
Box(print and Preview).png
Slaes_Invoice(Print).pdf
Sales_invoice(Preview).pdf

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 2, 2013, 6:34:40 AM7/2/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Did you specify column widths for your columns?

T: @rushabh_mehta

<Box(print and Preview).png><Slaes_Invoice(Print).pdf><Sales_invoice(Preview).pdf>