ImportError when running frappe [site] --install_app [app]

Chris Horton

Jun 19, 2014, 10:47:34 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I installed a modified version of ERPNext by replacing the erpnext folder in ~/frappe-bench/apps/ with one containing the new code, and I am using the Developer Guide to help me set up the site for it. I keep getting stuck at step 2.4, however. When I try to run frappe erpnext --install_app erpnext, I get this ImportError traceback.

Is this not the correct way to do this? How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.

Chris Horton

Jun 19, 2014, 11:21:10 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Actually, this might be due to us receiving code which was built on ERPNext 3.6.1, while we're trying to use it like an ERPNext 4.0.1 application. We have contacted the developer of the modified code and hopefully they can work on this further with us.