Bench error when creating new apps

已查看 325 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Erwan Tanajaya

未读,
2014年8月17日 04:29:122014/8/17
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

how to create new apps with frappe bench, i already following the tutorial and typing "<bench dir>/bench new-app apps" to create new app, but i get this error

"apps/apps should either be path to a local project or a VCS  url beginning with svn+, git+, hg+, or bzr+"

this error generated by pip when executing "./env/bin/pip install -e apps/apps"

is something wrong with my configuration or something ?

I'am using Ubuntu 14.04.1

Best Regards.

Rushabh Mehta

未读,
2014年8月18日 00:30:432014/8/18
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Run this command from the bench dir itself. the target path should be the "apps" folder

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/2c92de91-5063-4f3e-ad9d-9d28530b04db%40googlegroups.com.

Erwan Tanajaya

未读,
2014年8月18日 11:39:242014/8/18
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i already run this in bench dir itself(dir that created from "bench init <name>"), can you give me some example how i set the target path ?, there only "bench new-app [options] appname" in --help (Options list not available).

Best Regards,

Pratik Vyas

未读,
2014年8月18日 11:53:102014/8/18
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwan,

Thanks for reporting this bug!

It seems that the "App Name" and app_name in the bench command have to match.

Please try,

% bench new-app myawesomeapp # same as App Name below
App Name: myawesomeapp
App Title: <random>
App Description: <random>
App Publisher: <random>

Will fixit soon.
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/449abcfd-8ea6-43ec-a459-c7a003d9d185%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Erwan Tanajaya

未读,
2014年8月18日 12:07:262014/8/18
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help to,

yes, you right i put same name in "App Name" and app_name in bench command, and it's works :)

Best Regards
回复全部
回复作者
转发