DocType select options not picked up for translations

Jessica Lea

Apr 16, 2014, 2:06:15 AM4/16/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
We want to translate new options in a doctype select field and some custom fields too.
We tried to add in the wanted app/translations/[lang].csv these fields along their translations and rebuild using lib/wnf -b.
Here is what happens:

- new select fields aren't translated
- custom fields with new labels aren't translated
- custom fields with labels like "purchase invoice" that were already translated are duly translated
- all other translations we modified when we were not happy with the google generated are working fine

What are we doing wrong? We use 3.6.0

rushabh

Apr 21, 2014, 2:42:23 AM4/21/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Custom Fields are not picked up for translation (they are customization!)