database,wn-client

gaurav chauhan

Aug 11, 2014, 9:27:36 AM8/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I would like to know about database access. After searching this developer forum i came to know that i can use wn-client to connect to database. I read some where about RESTful api also. This is all i came to know about. I would like to know some more details about database access. I ahve some clients who are very much impressed bu ERPNext and also interested to have instance on frappecloud. They asked me some question about data. For some solutions i may need database access. so is there any documentation/wiki/help out there?

rushabh

Aug 11, 2014, 12:55:42 PM8/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com