How to show latest blog's content on home page

Rohit Waghchaure

Jun 2, 2014, 2:38:02 AM6/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
  1. I have designed website (Home Page.png) using website module. I have to show blog list or latest blog's content on home page using website module.
  2. Instead  of sidebar (SideBar.png), is it possible to show list of blogs in that section using website module.
  3. Instead of Main section (Home Page Main Section.jpg), is it possible to show latest blog's content in that section using website module.

For your reference i have attached snapshot here with.

Regards

Rohit

Home Page Main Section.jpg
Home Page.png
SideBar.png

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 2, 2014, 4:48:37 AM6/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Rohit,

You will have to write your own templates for that!

- Rushabh

@rushabh_mehta

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/d0bcfb90-f963-40ae-a1ff-a6abe06fc06e%40googlegroups.com.
<Home Page Main Section.jpg><Home Page.png><SideBar.png>