404 Right After Install

Brendan Kiu

Jul 14, 2014, 11:53:47 PM7/14/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm new to frappe bench and just did an install on a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04, following https://github.com/frappe/frappe-bench. I started the server with ./env/bin/honcho start as explained, and went to hostname:8000, but only got a 404. Neither hostname:8000/login or hostname:8000/desk are working either, with both giving 404 errors. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pratik Vyas

Jul 16, 2014, 1:22:37 AM7/16/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Can you try `../env/bin/frappe --use yoursitesame` from sites
directory of the bench? Replace "yoursitename" according to your
setup.
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/6d3bf29b-1643-47f6-b339-fd405d4c24f3%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Brendan Kiu

Jul 17, 2014, 5:05:46 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Cool, I got it working. Thanks! I just dug around in the sites directory and realized that there was some setup that wasn't done correctly with install.sh.