Installation error - "'packages' is not defined"

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

alec.ru...@me.com

未读,
2014年2月4日 09:32:042014/2/4
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When trying to install on my local system, I get the following error.

install_erpnext.py:102: SyntaxWarning: name 'root_password' is assigned to before global declaration

  global root_password

Installing Packages:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "install_erpnext.py", line 97, in <module>

    print "Installing Packages:", packages

NameError: name 'packages' is not defined

What can I do to fix this? What do I need to have installed? I am running OSX 10.9, have python 2.7.6, and Xcode through the Apple store. Am I missing something?

Also in a more general question, how do I download the version of ERPNext that is hosted by you guys to make changes to it? I've already made significant edits through custom field/customize form and don't want to start over.

Thanks,

Alec Ruiz-Ramon

rushabh

未读,
2014年2月5日 12:19:482014/2/5
收件人 erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Alec,

1. I don't the script was designed for MacOS, though if you read it, it should be not too hard.
2. Download your database via Tools > Backup and restore it in your local system. All customizations are in the database.

best,
Rushabh
回复全部
回复作者