ERPNext Toolbar UI Small Enhancement

Nguyen Do Le Bao

Aug 15, 2014, 4:54:46 AM8/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

These were the feedback from my clients:
- Most of the docs is too long, you need to keep scroll back up to reach the toolbar
- All the time he try to go back and click that arrow next to the Document Title

So I just did some changes on the UI by adding some css/js to frappe/frappe/hooks.py
The code is simple but it does look neater. Now, it looks like this:

Do you think it's better this way ?

P/S: Btw, recording this on the latest version of ERPNext. The Actions 'Make Purchase Receipt' seems not to be there even after PO submitted.
Is there some changes that I have missed ?

MP

Aug 15, 2014, 5:19:28 AM8/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bao.

I like it. I am sure other users will also like it.

Guys,
If possible, this should if incorporated into the system.Thanks.

Kind regards,
Mayur Patel

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 15, 2014, 12:48:14 PM8/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Yeah the back button could be annoying. I am thinking of dropping it altogether - there is already the back button of the browser, why replicate the functionality.

Thanks for the mockup :) but don't want to add too many buttons (also this won't look too great in mobile either)

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/cbcca4bc-caaf-4b8a-a277-99a9bfe21754%40googlegroups.com.

Nguyen Do Le Bao