Import data tool: Old Support tickets

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 17, 2014, 5:49:14 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I need to import 1000 support tickets from other old software. I can export csv file with this records but I don't see in Export/Import tool of Frappe desk, template for support ticket.
How can I import this type of records.

Best Regards

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 17, 2014, 6:11:11 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/4e9fd3dc-6d3d-4bd7-9834-d2af1b62e044%40googlegroups.com.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 17, 2014, 6:15:53 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I try, but I can't find any template for support tickets import data. Can you be more specific?
Thanks

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 17, 2014, 8:17:00 AM7/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Its always better to use the API so that you can migrate the communication history too.

If you want, you can set "Allow Import" in Support Ticket DocType and import.

On 17-Jul-2014, at 3:45 pm, Sebastian Lungu <sebi....@gmail.com> wrote:

I try, but I can't find any template for support tickets import data. Can you be more specific?
Thanks

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

Sebastian Lungu

Jul 23, 2014, 4:09:55 AM7/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi rushabh,

Great news. All old records from support tickets was imported into ERPNEXT.
Thanks for your help. Also, we update Naming Series and all are great.

What I observe, after import, from the internet, Frappe Desk is very slowly
We set nginx to listen on port 7000 for our erpnext site, and we do port forwarding for port 7000, from the firewall to the  ERPNEXT machine.
From LAN works great, but from internet (100Mb-FO) is too slowly.

There are some custom settings for  nginx to improve this speed?

Best Regards

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:17:00 PM UTC+3, rushabh wrote:
[...]

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 23, 2014, 4:44:52 AM7/23/14
On 23-Jul-2014, at 1:39 pm, Sebastian Lungu <sebi....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi rushabh,

Great news. All old records from support tickets was imported into ERPNEXT.
Thanks for your help. Also, we update Naming Series and all are great.

What I observe, after import, from the internet, Frappe Desk is very slowly
We set nginx to listen on port 7000 for our erpnext site, and we do port forwarding for port 7000, from the firewall to the  ERPNEXT machine.
From LAN works great, but from internet (100Mb-FO) is too slowly.

Clearly there is a problem with your connection. Usually from commercial ISPs, upload speeds are much slower than download speeds. Hence we always recommend using a commercial host.

[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/71f75d28-9605-47d4-99b0-b32d45782b3e%40googlegroups.com.

Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/2228671d-5203-4228-b17e-fcf54ae05644%40googlegroups.com.

LungusQ

Jul 23, 2014, 4:49:24 AM7/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
What your recommendation for bandwidth utilisation?
We have a 100Mb broadband connection. ErpNext need more on that? :)

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 23, 2014, 4:55:50 AM7/23/14
On 23-Jul-2014, at 2:19 pm, LungusQ <sebi....@gmail.com> wrote:

What your recommendation for bandwidth utilisation?
We have a 100Mb broadband connection. ErpNext need more on that? :)

Why don't you run a simple test and see.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/688500e1-9834-4e62-8095-0de904ffc5aa%40googlegroups.com.

Anand Doshi

Jul 25, 2014, 10:06:07 AM7/25/14
to ERPNext Developer's Forum
Hi Sebastian,

Go to speedtest.net from the network the server is on and check how much Upload speed you are getting, not the Download speed.

Thanks,
Anand.