Purchase register report

Bobby Hartanto

Sep 9, 2014, 12:53:02 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just found a bug here, i have a PO that already received the stock but in purchase register report that PO receipt is empty but the value of stock received but not billed showing true value

how can i fix this ?

Thanks,
bobby

Nabin Hait

Sep 9, 2014, 2:50:38 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Register report is based on Purchase Invoice. Have you created Purchase Invoice against the PO?

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/d912fc09-0a22-4630-83d9-04358c9aa8e3%40googlegroups.com.

Bobby Hartanto

Sep 9, 2014, 3:04:55 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nabin,

Ya , im already created purchase invoice, the one is missing is the Purchase receipt , here im attached the screen shoot

THanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/85DFD83F-A9BB-490F-9870-D49EA4F22C99%40gmail.com.
Query_Report__Purchase_Register.jpg

Nabin Hait

Sep 9, 2014, 3:13:16 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Purchase receipts are only appear in the report, if you make the Purchase Invoice from Purchase Receipt. In case you are making Purchase Invoice from PO, the PR will not show in the report.

May be we can improve the logic here to show PR based on both PO and PI. Can you raise an issue in github for this? Same applicable in sales cycle as well.

<Query_Report__Purchase_Register.jpg>

Bobby Hartanto

Sep 9, 2014, 3:31:38 AM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nabin ,

 ok im raising the github issue for this.

Thanks,
Bobby