Unable to run erpnext virual image

Satish

Jul 28, 2014, 3:56:32 AM7/28/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am on windows 7 64 bit and installed oracle virtual box. erpnext image imports fine in the virtual box but when I run it I get the following error:

What could be the reason.
Also can I make backup in erpnext version 3 and restore it in version 4??

Regards
Satish Gupta

MANISH SHAH

Jul 28, 2014, 4:37:31 AM7/28/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I extracted vmdk file using 7zip and created VM by attaching the VMDK
file. I am not able to get the login prompt

Regards
Manish

On 7/28/14, Satish <satishgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am on windows 7 64 bit and installed oracle virtual box. erpnext image
> imports fine in the virtual box but when I run it I get the following
> error:
>
> <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_PxHQGFpoHw/U9YB6G8fGgI/AAAAAAAAASU/sDsXKAP_bzY/s1600/erpnext1.jpg>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NaX0Gim4z0o/U9YCATHv7SI/AAAAAAAAASc/a3LM4sMrHpU/s1600/erpnext.jpg>
> What could be the reason.
> Also can I make backup in erpnext version 3 and restore it in version 4??
>
> Regards
> Satish Gupta
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/14250de8-c7e9-489c-a220-b14b11ce0060%40googlegroups.com.

Satish

Jul 28, 2014, 6:23:54 AM7/28/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I think the problem was with the VirtualBox.
I downloaded an earlier version and now it is working fine.

Thanks
Satish Gupta