Customer / Lead Address in opportunity form is not working properly

Rohit Waghchaure

Apr 29, 2014, 10:51:40 AM4/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have to create address for my lead say xyz from opportunity. For that i have clicked on add button of field Customer / Lead Address. It open new form for address, I have filled up all details regarding to my address and saved. Then it come to my previous form(opportunity) with an error "  ValidationError: [Link Validation] Could not find the following values: Customer: New Opportunity 1.Please correct and resave. Document Not Saved.".
At the time of resolving the issue i saw following things.
1 When i clicked on add new address, opportunity docname mapped to customer link field. Instead of, opportunity lead name field to address doctype lead link.
Please provide guidance.

Thanks and Regards
Rohit

rushabh

Apr 30, 2014, 1:20:29 AM4/30/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Which version?

Rohit Waghchaure

Apr 30, 2014, 1:38:50 AM4/30/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rushabh

I am working on version v3.8.9, but i found same issue on latest version 4.0 also.

Regards

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/c634acbb-3228-4d01-9984-3df09e8cd059%40googlegroups.com.

Rohit S. Waghchaure
Cell: +91 90118 57174 | Off. : (20) 657 0800 / 25281316
New Indictrans Technologies Pvt Ltd | www.indictranstech.com

rushabh

May 1, 2014, 12:47:34 AM5/1/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Please post issue on GitHub

Also clearly post steps how to replicate like:

1. do this
2. do this
3. do this

Rohit Waghchaure