How to access the Created By and Last Updated By Fields in Query Report for a Table?

Addy

May 24, 2013, 11:24:05 PM5/24/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried to access the above mentioned fields by using this command in the query report:

`tabProduction Order`.created_by as "Created::200"

and I was presented with this error:

 OperationalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'tabProduction Order.created_by' in 'field list'")

Showing that the column is not there in the table and as we all know this is there but somehow I am unable to find the name of the field defined. Could someone please let me know how could I add the created by field in my query reports.

Nabin Hait

May 25, 2013, 1:26:47 AM5/25/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Column names for those fields are listed below:

Created By: owner
Modified By: modified_by

Aditya Duggal

May 25, 2013, 1:56:11 AM5/25/13