[OFF Topic] I'm leaving from Group Realize

Maxwell Morais

Mar 5, 2014, 4:12:47 AM3/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Costa, Alessandro da, Robert Becht, Carlos Costa
Hi, Guys!

This is my email to explain and apologize for some issues that leave him open to this community .

As some know I worked on the project for implementation of the ERPNext in Realize Group for two great years , performing tasks customizations , integrations and adjustments in the business rule for the segment of customized furniture .

Have some time I have been planning to leave the Realize Group , but would not want to leave you without support . Unfortunately for the Realize Group , there are very few developers here in Brazil , worst of all , is that employees are also rare here writing in English , and who are really interested in ERPNext .

I 'll just go off track , some basic questions to Realize Group , and assist as needed.

I would like to thank mainly Rushabh and his guys without forget Prya , the female symbol of the group . We thank them and their projects that today I write to you with a certain weight , but with great pride , to understand the world made a new code base , people, friends !

And it's like I say :

"ERPNext is to manage what Pele is to the Ball ! A great magician , that makes us believe that everything is so beautiful , simple and magical. "

--

Best Regards.

Maxwell Morais
Python Developer powered by Webnotes framework <3

rushabh

Mar 5, 2014, 6:13:33 AM3/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Costa, Alessandro da, Robert Becht, Carlos Costa
Max,

I am sure Realize Group can find some support in community or via freelancers...

But I hope you are not leaving the ERPNext Community!

Good luck with your future!

best,
Rushabh

Robert Becht

Mar 6, 2014, 1:43:26 AM3/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Costa, Alessandro da, Robert Becht, Carlos Costa

Hi Maxwell, Wish you all the best with your future career. No doubt that a good coder always finds a position.
On your observation about English in Brasil: some years back I was flying to Porto Velho with stop-over in Sao Paolo. Went to information and the lady only could tell me: Solo falo/hablos Portuguesa/Espagnol. Was shocked: The largest Airport in Latin America!!! and at the info desk nobody who spoke English.
If you as a Brazilian talk about Pele, I as  a Dutchman have to reply with Cruijf, who were good friends. Every Dutch, young or old, will associate "De bal is rond" (= de ball is round / spherical) with Johan Cruijff, meaning no one can predict the futur (or the outcome of a futbol match.

Thanks again for your assistance some time back when my IT collegue started to code JS foor Erpnext

All the best Robert

Carlos Costa

Mar 6, 2014, 7:43:49 AM3/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Costa, Alessandro da, Robert Becht, Carlos Costa
Hi, let some Brazilian speak here!

I am very noob in ErpNext yet but thanks to Max patience I am starting to track my way into this awesome software.

Good luck Max!
God bless!

lxnow

Mar 6, 2014, 7:07:46 PM3/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Costa, Alessandro da, Robert Becht, Carlos Costa
hi Max, good luck with your next move! Thanks for the help you've given to members of the community

Maxwell Morais

Mar 6, 2014, 10:05:09 PM3/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Laurence

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e64d00c5-a69a-49d4-9bd1-60f94ddc4a66%40googlegroups.com.