Config files

John Hooks

Jul 19, 2014, 2:55:39 PM7/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
It seems the config files are no longer in the config folder.  Just wanted to let you know!

Pratik Vyas

Jul 19, 2014, 2:59:06 PM7/19/14
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:25 AM, John Hooks <hook...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems the config files are no longer in the config folder. Just wanted
> to let you know!

Hi John,

Were they erased? Or has it been empty all along?

Actually, the files are generated by the install script.

You can generate them manually using the command,

./env/bin/python scripts/generate_config.py

Pratik
erpnext

John Hooks

Jul 19, 2014, 3:01:40 PM7/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Oh ok.  I ran the install_centos and they didn't show up.  I just assumed they were in there from when the folder was cloned.  I"ll run the script again.  Thanks!

Pratik Vyas

Jul 19, 2014, 3:04:27 PM7/19/14
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:31 AM, John Hooks <hook...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh ok. I ran the install_centos and they didn't show up. I just assumed
> they were in there from when the folder was cloned. I"ll run the script
> again. Thanks!

If you ran the install_centos and it didn't show up, that's serious.
Are you running CentOS 7 (because I tested it on CentOS6)?

--
Pratik
erpnext

John Hooks

Jul 19, 2014, 3:06:02 PM7/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
yes it was on centos 7.  I'll try it on centos 6.

Pratik Vyas

Jul 19, 2014, 3:08:46 PM7/19/14
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:36 AM, John Hooks <hook...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes it was on centos 7. I'll try it on centos 6.

Great, I'll add support for CentOS 7 soon (maybe next week, after the
new bench release).

Three hoots for systemd :)

Pratik
erpnext