Remove Date and Sale invoice number when print

Nguyen Do Le Bao

Jun 17, 2014, 6:26:40 AM6/17/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I've been adding the new print  formats for Sale Invoice and it's been great.
However when 'print-print' button pressed, it always print the Date/Sales Invoice number on top, which somehow screwed up my alignment :(

Is there a way to remove this without updating the code directly ?

Thank you.

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 18, 2014, 12:41:59 AM6/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I think that is done by your browser. You can check from File > Page Settings (or equivalent)

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/1628818f-7827-49ac-9108-d430d293bde9%40googlegroups.com.

Nguyen Do Le Bao

Jun 25, 2014, 3:32:24 AM6/25/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Okay, thanks rushabh!
It was the default from browser when printing. Need to remove headers/footers, then it disappears.