ImportError when making site for an app

Chris Horton

Jun 18, 2014, 12:31:44 PM6/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to make a site for an app I manually installed by running frappe --install [sitename] [dbname] in the frappe-bench/sites folder (the app is code for a modified version of ERPNext I was supplied, which I installed by replacing the erpnext folder with it). When I run the command however, I get an ImportError (the full traceback is available here). The last line says:

ImportError: this is MySQLdb version (1, 2, 4, 'final', 1), but _mysql is version (1, 2, 3, 'final', 0)

I haven't run into this before when doing the tutorials in the Developer Guide. What went wrong? Thanks for the help.

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 19, 2014, 12:33:51 AM6/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Seems like a problem with the mysqldb library - you may have installed more than one in the same environment (?)

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/44627e2f-2c5a-4016-b511-696e90cc118b%40googlegroups.com.

Chris Horton