Error log location

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 11, 2014, 6:55:26 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

im getting trouble to look for where is the error log, the program said that i need to see on the log, but i cant find the log

Thanks,
Bobby

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 6:56:03 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Check javascript console.

> Thanks,
> Bobby
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/7ec38830-a2d0-4b46-9b60-72a6c7cf253e%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 11, 2014, 7:01:37 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
thanks for quick reply ,but can you give me suggestion whats addons in firefox that i can isntall to provide that javascript console ?
 i hava installed web developer toolbar it shows like this, is this the error you mean ?
Timestamp: 6/11/14, 5:58:54 PM
Error: TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null
Source File: chrome://web-developer/content/overlay/javascript/overlay.js
Line: 7333

Timestamp: 6/11/14, 5:58:17 PM
Warning: ReferenceError: assignment to undeclared variable ret
Source File: http://webluarbiasa.com:8000/assets/js/frappe.min.js
Line: 149

Thanks,
Bobby

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 7:04:22 AM6/11/14
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Bobby Hartanto <bobzz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for quick reply ,but can you give me suggestion whats addons in
> firefox that i can isntall to provide that javascript console ?
> i hava installed web developer toolbar it shows like this, is this the
> error you mean ?
> Timestamp: 6/11/14, 5:58:54 PM
> Error: TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null
> Source File: chrome://web-developer/content/overlay/javascript/overlay.js
> Line: 7333
>
> Timestamp: 6/11/14, 5:58:17 PM
> Warning: ReferenceError: assignment to undeclared variable ret
> Source File: http://webluarbiasa.com:8000/assets/js/frappe.min.js
> Line: 149

With the latest vanilla firefox, just press ctrl + shift + i and
you'll get the console. You might have t reproduce the bug (so that it
logs again).

> Thanks,
> Bobby
>

> On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:55:26 PM UTC+7, Bobby Hartanto wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> im getting trouble to look for where is the error log, the program said
>> that i need to see on the log, but i cant find the log
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Bobby
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.