Incorrect domain for new user accounts

Christoph H. Larsen

Jul 21, 2014, 11:43:07 AM7/21/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
It may well be possible that I am missing some knob to get the correct setting, but the e-mailed password/subscription confirmation link sent out by ERPNext sports the internal domain name of my application server jail, e,g. http://www_py.jail.vlan:8080/update-password?key=2OtD2555nheKoOlpzChMT0HCAegkIkdp, which is, of course, incorrect.
Is there any way to set the proper "external" domain name in such virtutalised environment?
Thanks a lot!
Chris

Pratik Vyas

Jul 21, 2014, 12:30:30 PM7/21/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Add a property, "host_name": "http://domain_you_want" in
site_config.json and it'll for the domain ( and the scheme) to be
such.

Pratik
erpnext

Christoph H. Larsen

Jul 21, 2014, 9:46:29 PM7/21/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thanks. Where is the magic of

Thanks Pratik! Time to dig out the magic included in site_config.json! Any documentation to avoid future dull questions?
Cheers,
Chris

Pratik Vyas

Jul 23, 2014, 2:27:47 AM7/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
> Thanks Pratik! Time to dig out the magic included in site_config.json! Any
> documentation to avoid future dull questions?
> Cheers,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

The documentation on configuration options is missing. Will start
documenting 'em today at frappe.io. Thanks for the push :)

Will reply to our BSD thread in some time.

--
Pratik
erpnext