Internal Server Error while Setting up a App

saurabh palande

Sep 10, 2014, 5:59:28 AM9/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pratik,

I am trying to setup new app named as 'church_management'. After setting up app I am getting error message "Internal Server Error".

Steps I have followed:

1. Logged in as user erpnext
2. cloned church_management app under app folder
3. activated environment `env/bin/activate`
4. setup app, `python setup.py develop`
5. added church_management app to apps.txt under sites directory

Last time, restarting gunicorn have resolved this issue.
Please assist me to resolve this issue and please let me know the steps to avoid such error in future.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 10, 2014, 6:37:48 AM9/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Can you share your repo?

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/72320199-ccac-47ea-b448-333559f69192%40googlegroups.com.

Saurabh Palande

Sep 10, 2014, 6:53:33 AM9/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rushabh,

Please Consider following repo,

S.S.Palande

Pratik Vyas

Sep 10, 2014, 7:22:51 AM9/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/72320199-ccac-47ea-b448-333559f69192%40googlegroups.com.

Just checked in this patch
https://github.com/frappe/bench/commit/e22ea566dd29c238a59fbbf484f252e62b94d30b

We have a different deployment process, so didn't hit this limitation.

Pratik
erpnext