Retrieving Custom Address Field during Lookup from e.g. Sales Order

Javier Wong

Sep 23, 2014, 4:36:49 AM9/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts,

This is my scenario:
- Created a custom address field called address_line3
- Create a new sales order
- When retrieving the Shipping Address, upon selecting the desired shipping address from the list (shipping_address_name), I would like to retrieve the full address including address_line3 in the shipping_address field

Is this possible? I notice that the JSON returned when selecting the shipping address from the list does not include the custom field. If so, is there any place I can customize to have my desired output from the JSON?

Thank you.

Javier

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 24, 2014, 12:45:20 AM9/24/14
On 23-Sep-2014, at 2:06 pm, Javier Wong <boh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Experts,

This is my scenario:
- Created a custom address field called address_line3
- Create a new sales order
- When retrieving the Shipping Address, upon selecting the desired shipping address from the list (shipping_address_name), I would like to retrieve the full address including address_line3 in the shipping_address field

Maybe you can fix the Address Template ?

Setup > Printing and Branding > Address Template

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues