translations issue, import template: frappe.core.page.data_import_tool.exporter.get_template

Y Y

Sep 11, 2014, 11:36:52 PM9/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

Even added _() in exporter.py, it doesn't have translated.

That is 1st question.

2nd question:
input data into template, it indicate shall be one of
"
One of: Bank, Cash, Tax, Chargeable, Warehouse, Receivable, Payable, Equity, Fixed Asset, Cost of Goods Sold, Expense Account, Income Account, Stock Received But Not Billed, Expenses Included In Valuation, Stock Adjustment, Stock"

Does that part need translation, if do translation. after user input translated name, will system fail?
If need to change, how to change, anyone give suggestion, i can send pull request about it.

Thanks,
Yang

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 12, 2014, 1:27:55 AM9/12/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Yang thanks - for pointing this out (again!)

This is the file:

Thanks,
Yang

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/63cfc8b9-2a0e-4654-997c-16db1de62286%40googlegroups.com.

Y Y

Sep 12, 2014, 1:46:51 AM9/12/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rushabh,

Seem you didn't take a look at the content i wrote. It is for sure that you don't need to point out which file..., Since i've been worked out much web applications.

I've added _() in this file, but seems this file doesn't load the translation, as it is a bit of difficult to understand where does the translation loaded(as it is at server side).

in addition to that, 2nd question is also need attention. i've sent days to work on translation including changing code. Don't want to waste and leave it here.

Sincerely.
Yang

在 2014年9月12日星期五UTC+8下午1时27分55秒,rushabh写道:

On 12-Sep-2014, at 9:06 am, Y Y <yangy...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 12, 2014, 2:18:21 AM9/12/14
On 12-Sep-2014, at 11:16 am, Y Y <yangy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Seem you didn't take a look at the content i wrote. It is for sure that you don't need to point out which file..., Since i've been worked out much web applications.

I've added _() in this file, but seems this file doesn't load the translation, as it is a bit of difficult to understand where does the translation loaded(as it is at server side).

Check the _ function in translate.py. The entire translations dict is loaded in memcache - so it should always be available in server side.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/c81c7fd7-2deb-40f3-8a9d-0d003cea4289%40googlegroups.com.

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 12, 2014, 2:18:47 AM9/12/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com