Sales Funnel report is wrong in ERPNext 4

Adam Tong

Mar 24, 2014, 12:29:18 AM3/24/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I have just found that the Sales Funnel report showing wrong figures.

I have 0 Sales Orders in fact, but it shows 3 sales orders (which is the same as Quotations).

After I create a new Sales Order from one Quotation, the report didn't update. (I have tried to refresh lots of times!)

Is it a bug?

Thanks.

rushabh

Mar 27, 2014, 1:24:27 AM3/27/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Which dates are you using and filtering your funnel by?

Can you replicate it on demo.erpnext.com?

Adam Tong

Mar 27, 2014, 5:20:51 AM3/27/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I filter all dates, e.g. from 1/1/2013 to 27/3/2014, which cover all data from my testing.

I tested in both v3 and v4, the number of sales order is wrong.

see attachment

many thanks!

rushabh於 2014年3月27日星期四UTC+8下午1時24分27秒寫道:
1.png
2.png

rushabh

Mar 27, 2014, 6:45:11 AM3/27/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Can you post on GitHub Issues?

Adam Tong

Mar 31, 2014, 12:06:51 AM3/31/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
posted!

Thanks

rushabh於 2014年3月27日星期四UTC+8下午6時45分11秒寫道: